Last updated: May 1, 2018
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Preferences cookies. We may use preferences cookies to remember information that changes the way the Service behaves or looks, such as the “remember me” functionality of a registered user or a user’s language preference.
- Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track information how the Service is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Service to see how our users react to them.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, please contact us.
Cookies We Use
|Tracks of the number of times a visitor has been to the site, when their first visit was, and when their last visit occurred.|
|__utmb||End of Session||Takes a timestamp of the exact moment in time when a visitor enters a site.|
|__utmc||30 minutes||Takes a timestamp of the exact moment in time when a visitor leaves a site.|
|__utmz||6 months||Keeps track of where the visitor came from, the search engine used, general geolocation, and any referral information (the previous website before visiting the current one)|
|__utmt_UA-XXXXXXXX-X||10 minutes||Records a specific event such as a transaction.|
|_ga||2 years||Used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. Included in each page request and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports.|
|_gat_UA-XXXXXXXX-X||5 minutes||A pattern type cookie set by Google Analytics, a variation of the _gat cookie which is used to limit the amount of data recorded by Google on high traffic volume websites.|
|2 years||These cookies track events of users which sign up for automated emails, and to show them the popup for subscriptions and other email marketing campaigns.|
|fr||3 months||Used by Facebook to track visited pages for their marketing efforts and campaigns.|