We’re excited to announce that ConvertPlayer is making it easier than ever to convert leads from your video marketing with our new integration with SendinBlue. Once your viewer is engaged and responds to your strategic call to action, their contact information will seamlessly synchronize with your SendinBlue account for all your future email campaigns. With each new integration, ConvertPlayer aims to give you the tools to grow your business with each new contact.
SendinBlue is an awesome tool for businesses of all sizes that want to step up their email marketing to engage and nurture contacts and convert customers. Once you integrate SendinBlue with ConvertPlayer, you’ll be able to automatically add and segment contacts into lists in SendinBlue for your email marketing. As soon as a contact submits their information via your ConvertPlayer email opt-in box, they’ll begin their journey through your SendinBlue automated marketing funnel. As a result, there’s no delay between a new contact engaging with your video content and taking the next step to becoming a customer!
How to Integrate SendinBlue with ConvertPlayer
Before getting started
Integratating SendinBlue in ConvertPlayer
- Login to your ConvertPlayer account.
- Add your video URL.
- Configure your email opt-in box.
- Select SendinBlue from the email integration list
- Authorize connection with SendinBlue by inputting your SendinBlue API Key. This is found in your SendinBlue account by selecting SMTP & API from the left sidebar.
- Select the destination SendinBlue contact list from the dropdown menu.
- Back in the Video Editor, select whether to collect subscriber names by checking “Yes” in the category “Ask for Name.”
Now that your connection between SendinBlue and ConvertPlayer is authorized, you will no longer need to provide your SendinBlue username and password with future videos. Simply repeat the steps for adding email opt-in boxes and selecting the appropriate contact list for all your future videos.